Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My New Website

Well I've had a pretty busy week (thankfully) I like busy, but this time I am happy that there are only two days left in the work week. I have my web site up and running to advertise my new book: "Motivational Poems" YEAH!!! Please stop by and take a look when ever you get the chance. Go to www.motivationalpoetry.webs.com If the link does not work, you may need to copy and paste the address in your browser. I've placed excerpts from the poetry on the site, and hopefully you will be encouraged and inspired by them.

If you are a new author, this is something you may want to keep in mind. You will need a website or a blog to advertise your new book. Your website is like putting the icing on the cake. It is like showing off to the world what you have produced. How you present it is up to you.

I'm now concentrating my efforts on a series of children's stories. Since I'm basically writing about animals and insects, I spend a lot of time reading about..... animals and insects :) Actually, I'm learning more about these little critters than what I previously thought I knew.

You may read two of my short stories on my page at the author's den www.authorsden.com/carolynsands and if you like being motivated, visit my website at www.motivationalpoetry.webs.com

Thanks for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment