Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tweaking Completed

BlogWithIntegrity.comWell I am determined to get my website issues resolved. (which I did, for the most part)I've stated many times that I am excited and passionate about writing, but the website is a little bit of a challenge for me, but thankfully I am learning about this in more details.

I tweaked the website for my book of poems and I am much happier with it today. I owe thanks to my 14 year old granddaughter for pointing me in the right direction. I was completely clueless about how to set it up but thankfully I've got a granddaughter who is a bit of a computer nerd. YEAH!! You can visit my website at: www.motivationalpoetry.webs.com You will need to copy and past the website address in your browser if the link doesn't work.

Now that the tweaking is complete, I can resume to doing what I love to do best. And that is to write, of course. And the good thing is none of us are limited in what we write about, or who we write for. We all know something about a multitude of subjects. What subjects are you most passionate about? Do you like creative writing? Fiction, or non-fiction? What you don't know, research the mater properly like any great author would. I don't know about you, but my juices are flowing just thinking about all the many possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment