Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Research

BlogWithIntegrity.com Today I spent a lot of time doing research for one of the current projects I'm working on. I enjoyed the time I spent researching my subject, and realized quickly that even though I'm working on a book for children, I could never write the book I have in mind without first doing the research. I definitely feel better prepared and am eager to put my book together.

I really appreciate the research. First of all, it refreshes the mind and will prevent unnecessary errors in the contents of the book. If the facts are not correct, this will create problems later, as I'm sure you have already learned in journalism 101.

If you are anything like me (which I suspect you are) there is a feeling of jubilance once the research has been completed. The excitement you must feel is worth every ounce of energy it took. Once your research and thoughts are organized, I believe that excitement will lead to the publication of a good book. My juices are flowing now, and I'm inspired to write a book that I think the children will enjoy.

You may take a look at excerpts from my new book of poetry by visiting my website at www.motivationalpoetry.webs.com

Have fun with your research.

No comments:

Post a Comment