Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Richard Peck's Ten Rules of Writing

Visit the Home of the Fightin’ Bookworms! Just watched Richard Peck on youtube give his ten rules of writing while he appeared to be in an informal setting with other writers.

Let me explain to you who Richard Peck is just in case some of you may not know. Richard Peck is an award winning author who writes for middle school age children and young adult readers. He writes mostly mysteries and coming of age stories. He is very knowledgable with a vast of helpful information for inspiring authors. Here is the link:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREqT69hvDc&feature=related

You can see a sample of my writing if you visit my page on the author's den at: www.authorsden.com/carolysands
To read my motivational poetry please visit my website at:
www.motivationalpoetry.webs.com

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment